Arya Ambekar was shocked by the rumors that she was dating a famous person

 

For a long time now, there has been talking of Arya Ambekar dating a celebrity in the Cineindustry

From the singing reality show 'Saregampu Little Champs' Arya AmbekarThe name reached households. Arya got her singing lessons from her home. Arya started learning singing at the age of five and a half. Arya has sung for many films and plays so far.Arya AmbekarShe is currently playing the role of an examiner in 'Saregampa Little Champs'. For a long time now, there has been talking of Arya Ambekar dating a famous singer and musician in the Cineindustry. Finally, she has left silence on social media.



Sharing a post on social media, Arya Ambekar wrote, "I have ignored these discussions before. But recently in the Q&A, I got a message in this regard. I found out I was talking about people I knew, so I decided to clarify.



The photo is shared in Arya Ambekar's post. In it she said, Hello. I have received a lot of messages in which I want to clarify a lot about fake news on the internet. Has not been managing any talent agency for the last 12 years. My followers on the Instagram and Facebook pages are organic. Subscribers and views on YouTube are also organic. I have no faith in Vikat's followers, subscribers, views and likes. It doesn't fit my morals. I get direct mails and messages. As well as interactions with the party, I have spoken so far directly for promotions. I get a lot of love on social media. These are very valuable to me. 



Arya Ambekar further said in this post that rumors have been circulating for a long time that I am dating a famous person. I would like to say once again that they are my mentors. Apart from rumors, I have respect for them and I appreciate them.