Today in mobile field, The Mobile battery life is at a halt one of the main ache problem as it comes to smart phones. Mobile Phone Battery tech is forever delving process certainly other than not almost rapid sufficient to counteract the a variety of latest technology that drains the juice from our smart phones mobile devices. Particularly where the iPhone is troubled this mobile phone’s design is as well continuously getting slimmer as a result there is not as much of storage to fit a battery by every latest age.
As well sense at no cost to stay this post on hand as an emergency endurance direction, if you are running around anywhere and would not be close to a battery charger and your phone battery is too low then you must go throughout describe check list in turn to make sure that your mobile phone battery would not expire. And do not gloom, we are here to help you for solving this trouble.
Here is a few amazing tips how you can save your mobile phone’s power.
1. Lower your screen intensity to the extent that probable and stop “Auto-Brightness” (Settings > Wallpapers & Brightness)
2. Slay Siri’s “Raise to Speak” option (Settings > General > Siri, then stop the increase to Speak)
3. Put out of act automatic app downloads, automatic music downloads and automatic app updates services(Settings > iTunes & App Store)
4. Enable “Reduce Motion” (iOS 7′s parallax effect doesn’t just make people sick, it also kills their iPhone batteries stop it in Settings > General > Accessibility)
5. Switch off all vibration (Settings > Sounds)
6. Disallow many position learning (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services, then turn off the Frequent Locations option)
7. Turn off 4G/LTE (Settings > Cellular)
8. Enable Wi-Fi any time you are close to Wi-Fi (Apple’s iPhones are great with Wi-Fi power management, so Wi-Fi uses much less battery than cellular data)
9. Be sure to disable Wi-Fi when you identify you will be out of range for an extended period of time
10. Decrease “Auto-Lock” time so your display switch off only 1 minute (Settings > General)
11. Switch off Bluetooth after using it (Swipe up from any screen to bring up the Control Center, then tap the Bluetooth icon)
12. Disable AirDrop when you are not using it (Swipe up from any screen to bring up the Control Center, then tap (AirDrop) and select Off)
13. Disallow background data refreshing for apps that don’t need it (Settings > General > Background App Refresh)
14. Rest your mail accounts to “fetch” instead of “push” (Settings > Mail, Contacts & Calendars > obtain latest Data, then disable Push and set each email account to Fetch)
15. And additional excessive actions you be able to get when things actually obtain risky, such as enabling (airplane mode) or disabling mobile data other than the amazing tips and tricks on top of will preserve as much battery power as possible while still leaving your iPhone useful.